At Auto Glass Solutions, the health and wellbeing of our employees, our customers, suppliers and the environments in which we work are our highest priority.
With the COVID-19 situation continuing to escalate, we are implementing measures with advice provided by federal and state government and health authorities.
We have been active in providing advice to our employees, explaining basic measures everyone can take to manage and minimise risks, including practising good hygiene at work and outside of work.
Minimising disruption to our customers is of importance for us, second only to the well-being and safety of our people, our customers and suppliers.
We are currently operational, however, should the time come that the pandemic escalates so as to impact our operations we will provide further information to you. We have closed our front counter and office to minimise contact and are contactable via email or phone.
As a supplier/contractor to our customers we have implemented the following directions for all our employees whilst providing services onsite:
– Hand sanitiser distributed to all employees
– Social distancing (1.5 – 2 m) at all work sites or workplace. No personal from your workplace to be near the vehicle, truck, equipment whilst our employees and contractors carry out required services.
– All surfaces, equipment, cabins, vehicles will be required to be sanitised prior to work commencing and after work completed.
– All employees and contractors are to follow strict hygiene protocols implemented across all our work sites.
– All employees and contractors are to follow our workplace policy and systems put in place for the current situation.
– Your site may impose even stricter guidelines and we will adhere to those.
We require you to apply the following directions whilst we are on your worksites:
– Ensure your personnel follow site guidance as to hygiene practices including the washing of hands or use of hand sanitisers >60% alcohol and covering your mouth either by tissue or your arm while coughing or sneezing.
– Social distancing – maintain a separation distance of 2 metres from other people whilst our employees are completing works.
– If you or any of your personnel at sites are showing any signs or symptoms such as fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, please advise immediately, we can reschedule or accommodate to ensure the safety of all.
– If any of your personnel at the work sites we attend have travelled internationally in the last 14 days, or returns from any international travel in the future, please advise.
– In the event that any of your personnel become confirmed as having COVID-19 or have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days before the onset of illness, please notify us immediately. If they have attended an Auto Glass Solution site within the last 14 days, please notify us immediately.
– We will keep informed of updates and advice released by relevant authorities, including the federal and state governments and Customers should seek their own guidance and advice regarding any specific requirements for their business relevant to COVID-19.
The items listed for application on work sites are Auto Glass Solutions’ minimum requirements but are subject to change as the situation evolves.
We are all in this together and we will do everything we can to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and suppliers remain our highest priority.